10.26.2009

RIP MAM pacifiers
07.2007-10.2009

beloved friend and faithful comforter.
you were many in number and never let us down.
you will not be forgotten.




seriously though, a little tiny piece of my heart hurts that my sweet girl is sleeping without pacifiers now. i'm so proud of her and amazed at how quickly and easily she made the transition, but gosh if she does one more thing to prove to me she's not a baby anymore it might break my heart in two.

that is the last picture i have of her with a paci in her mouth. her decision to trade her pacis for a bike was so unexpected and quick that the photographer in me didn't have time to take a whole bunch of pictures of her with her pacis before she sent them off to the 'paci fairy'. i can't believe this is the last shot i have with one in her mouth- she only used them for bed and i tended to pop it out of her mouth before taking a picture if she did have one. now i wish i had left it in.

a small part of my baby girl has changed forever. i'm so proud of her. she amazes me daily.

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

What a big girl!!!

As for the picture...I TOTALLY love the bed-head wispys. So stinkin' cute!

Tabatha said...

What a big girl!!!

As for the picture...I TOTALLY love the bed-head wispys. So stinkin' cute!