you just never know what you are going to come across on the internet...this is the one, the only, cortney bailey. a fellow kappa kappa gamma member from college, she is now starring in a flick called "12 Hot Women" and is soon to be seen on the latest and greatest edition of the television show "the bachelor."
i swear, i cant make this stuff up.
check out it!
11 comments:
Holy crap, boy she sold out didn't she...Bailey, Baker, Bardin, Bednarski...who knew..everyone else seems to have turned out wonderful!
wow- you still know our pledge class order?!
i might have to put out a reward for anyone who can correctly identify this "anonymous" visitor...
them are fightin words!
Agent July's got sweet guns!!!
Cortney Bailey is a beautiful, talented, sincere and tenderhearted woman who, by the way, is far too classy to ever sink to the level that you have, Miss Anonymous.
She is also a dear friend of mine. Therefore, I take offense to your spiteful, nasty comments, which frankly stink of jealousy. I encourage those of you who do not know Cortney well, and even those who do, and who have a problem with the projects she chooses to undertake, to leave the judging to God and mind your own business! Have you nothing better to do than slam a former sorority sister?
PS- As you have obviously forgotten, let me remind you that behavior such as yours is unbecoming of a Kappa Kappa Gamma lady.
Yours truly, another member of Spring '97
i don't like anonymous comments...it's so boring and meaningless when it isn't attached to a person. plus it's not nearly as entertaining.
While I hesitate to get in the middle of a catfight, I can't sit idly and watch this happen to someone that I consider a good friend and an outstanding person...
First off, Mollie...I would have thought you were above this. No amount of fun, humor, or whatever pleasure you derive from this cheap shot could be worth the potential pain or embarrassment or whatever you may be causing Cortney. I certainly hope she hasn't seen your site yet, although I know how quickly the word spreads (I found out about it, so I'm sure others have as well). However, even if she has seen it, I suspect that she won't be too concerned about what others think, as ultimately it doesn't matter. Nonetheless, I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume that you're above this, and that you will act responsibly, put your own motivations aside, and get rid of this article before someone's feelings get hurt.
Put yourself in Cortney's shoes, or try to imagine how you'd feel if someone dug up one of your skeltons and paraded it on the Net. I sincerely hope that someone doesn't come across something of yours and treat you with as much indignity as you're displaying here.
To the "anonymous" coward above. If you're so intent on poking fun of someone, then identify yourself. If you'd rather hide behind a veil of anonimity, then I won't give you the pleasure of a response. All I can say is grow up and look beyond your own self. I'm left to assume that you're belittling someone else only because of your own lack of self respect and integrity. Too bad we don't know who you are...I always enjoy running into cowards...they help me remember what it looks like to be everything I hope I'm not.
As for me, I'm more than happy to debate or defend against anyone who is interested. Since I'm SURE Mollie will be removing this post, I'll open it up at my own blog...you'll see a special section just for you at www.covalues.com
Hopefully this is the last we'll see of this trash...
Ken Bauer
FOR THE RECORD:
a) i will not be removing the post. its funny and harmless.
2) i did not say or even hint at a negative evaluation of miss bailey's line of work, so dont pretend i did.
d) whoever chose to make the negative comment (and by the way, all i know about them is they use comcast internet service located in plano, texas) made their own evaluation independent of me.
4) who the heck is ken bauer and how does he know me well enough to think i should be "above this" if i don't even know who he is? now THAT'S funny.
b) if and when i decide to go on national television for my 15 minutes of fame- i would expect people to drag out my skeletons, you're asking for it! (note to self, pay julie storey for all copies of college video tapes before applying for the apprentice)
ditto on the julie storey rights...and second, i agree, mols...you did nothing wrong. bottom line, this is funny. if we put ourselves out there and present ourselves one way, then that is the way we are perceived. there are no "skeletons" here...i love cortney, i really do, but we all make choices...don't judge mollie or her personal beliefs for posting something that we were all forwarded by 'fellow sorority sisters.'
Holy shit - does no one on Earth have a sense of humor anymore? Clearly the bikini chick with the gun does - let's all take her queue, shall we? :) Namasté, man... Namasté.
God in Heaven!! Did these people not look at that picture!! That is grade A comedy. Mollie, should you ever find a picture like that of me will you please, please, please post it on your blog?!? And if I should be topless in said picture, post it twice!
Hey Guys -
You guys are way behind - Cortney did this like 5 years ago, and it isn't a "skeleton." I personally went shopping with her for costumes for this film. It was something fun to do and obviously she has what most of us don't - the figure to pull something like this off. It isn't as if Cortney was or is hiding this, it is just that none of yall are close friends of hers - did you think she would have sent out a "check out my new film" to the KKG list serve? As far
as "Anonomous"...obviously you haven't kept up with Cortney - she turned out "wonderful" as well, so don't speak of what you don't know.
I am with Amy on this - if i EVER look like that in a bathing suit - PLEASE post anywhere and everywhere!
I would just ask that all of you be respectful and thoughtful of the comments you make - Cortney would be the first to laugh with you. But malicious words can do s lot of damage and i don't think ANY of us has room to throw stones.
Post a Comment