i just ran across this side by side comparison of mega m&m's versus the standard size. i think you can see the source of my disappointment illustrated clearly here:
I was walkin' down the candy aisle in Walgreen's and saw the "mega M&M" bag. I was like "wow they must be the size of my palm!" so I fingered them through the bag and they felt like the SAME SIZE. What the hell? What a gyp. What are they thinking?
On a side note, you were in my dream last night. I met you somehow and we became friends when I realized, "hey, don't I know you from blogger? what a small world!"
Then I woke up and realized I hadn't met you at all. Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed.
3 comments:
That is so stupid. I thought they were like cupcake size!!!
Girl I went through the same thing!
I was walkin' down the candy aisle in Walgreen's and saw the "mega M&M" bag. I was like "wow they must be the size of my palm!" so I fingered them through the bag and they felt like the SAME SIZE. What the hell? What a gyp. What are they thinking?
On a side note, you were in my dream last night. I met you somehow and we became friends when I realized, "hey, don't I know you from blogger? what a small world!"
Then I woke up and realized I hadn't met you at all. Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed.
in your dream i hope we were eating mega m&ms that were so big we had to pick them up with both hands.
Post a Comment