today is a dark dark day.
no i'm not talking about the ominous weather. and no i'm not talking about the fact that its friday the 13th.
i was in a good mood when i stepped IN to victoria's secret to be fitted for new bras. i've known for weeks (okay, maybe months) that my bras were no longer fitting. a trip to the mall with my sister last week confirmed my secret shame as she laughed and laughed in the dressing room at the way i had stuffed my new pregnant boobs into my previously great-fitting bra.
my mood when i stepped OUT of vicki's was distinctly more sober. yes, the bras fit great, yes they were ridiculously priced as usual. but there is just something about a double letter bra that makes a girl frown on the inside...
yes, you read correctly. we're in the double letters, people. 3 months to go and lets all cross our fingers that the girls stop while they're ahead!
1 comment:
Hi Mollie! I (jbjo17) had to come visit your blog! Just wanted to let you know that I too was in denial for the longest time!!! I refused to go to double letters! I've always been pretty well blessed with the boobs and quite frankly, just didn't want anymore!!! Here's to hoping the "girls" will go back to the way they were!!
Post a Comment