well i do! only one more day until i get to hang with my sweet lily b!!!!!!!!!!i think we should make t-shirts for her fan club. can i be president?
that is way too awesome! hope you guys have a great weekend hangin' out!
Hey Mollie- I love the bumper sticker!! I even stole it and put int on my blog. Our boxer's name is Lily Bee. Too Funny! Anyway, don't give back your Lily B. She is just too cute!!Nestie apolloboo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
well i do! only one more day until i get to hang with my sweet lily b!!!!!!!!!!
i think we should make t-shirts for her fan club. can i be president?
that is way too awesome! hope you guys have a great weekend hangin' out!
Hey Mollie- I love the bumper sticker!! I even stole it and put int on my blog. Our boxer's name is Lily Bee. Too Funny! Anyway, don't give back your Lily B. She is just too cute!!
Nestie apolloboo
Post a Comment