what do you think the chances are that jesus was a colic-y baby? i mean i know he was the only perfect person who ever lived, so does that mean he didn't cry for no reason and drive his mom nuts?
poor mary... can you imagine living in the year O and having to take care of a fussy newborn jesus without so much as a fisher price bouncy seat in sight? i mean there is enough stress involved in being a parent without having the whole 'savior of all mankind' pressure to deal with.
4 comments:
now that was funny! love you, gaga
Good question! I don't know how people did it before the amazing swing invention! I'd be insane and live in a very dirty house without it!
"I like to think of Baby Jesus with giant eagle's wings singing lead vocal for Lynard Skynard..."
Plus she was like 14.
Post a Comment