10.10.2007

can i tell you how much i love the sentiment behind this baby t-shirt? the whole pink princess crap really doesn't do it for me...


of course, her odds of being elected president could be tainted by her crazy conservative republican relatives, but we'll do our best to keep them out of the public eye for her campaign's sake.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN (to all of the above). Lily for President!

g_tree said...

I thought I was the only weirdo that didn't like the princess thing. Ya!
I would even buy this shirt in pink.

Anonymous said...

i resemble that comment!!! mom

Anonymous said...

i guess that means you didn't like the outfit I got for Miss Lily? -
cousin megan

mollie said...

actually, we all thought that outfit was pretty adorable - especially because i was so NOT homecoming queen!

its more the furry pink princess and "bratz" doll phenomenon that has me stumped!

send me an email when you get a chance so we can actually catch up- you know what is going on with me from the site, but i have no idea what is going on with your family! :)

-mollie

Anonymous said...

When I saw this outfit I knew I had to get it because it was so the opposite of who you were :)!!! And I hope you and Kevin would see the humor in it:)

Is the email on this site a good address to get you?
-cousin megan

Anonymous said...

I just emailed you. Be sure to check your spam box:), it will be coming from AOL. I used the address from here. Let me know if you don't receive it.

cousin megan

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTER!! I can't STAND all the "Princess" crap. If we end up with a little girl I don't know what I'm going to do. I will have to buy this shirt though. Where can I find it?