LOL, this is sooo cute! I can't wait for our little guy to arrive. I enjoy checking your blog every day to see how she is doing :)
Love your blog! Adorable daughter and great sense of humor!Thanks for some entertainment!
They grow up so fast these days!!!I can see it now.......LILY'S REVENGE BLOG.........HOW MY MOM REALLLY IS!!!:)cousin meg
Mollie! I love reading this! You crack me up! I HAVE to have this crib sheet...my little one will be here in 7 weeks...where did you get it please??? Give me a shout on facebook. Thanks.--abi' krulatz (creed)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL, this is sooo cute! I can't wait for our little guy to arrive. I enjoy checking your blog every day to see how she is doing :)
Love your blog! Adorable daughter and great sense of humor!
Thanks for some entertainment!
They grow up so fast these days!!!I can see it now.......LILY'S REVENGE BLOG.........HOW MY MOM REALLLY IS!!!:)
cousin meg
Mollie! I love reading this! You crack me up! I HAVE to have this crib sheet...my little one will be here in 7 weeks...where did you get it please??? Give me a shout on facebook. Thanks.--abi' krulatz (creed)
Post a Comment