oh my gosh, mollie! this pictures are so awesome! look like they came straight from a magazine! how did lily do with her veggies? did she like it? what a sweetie!-lissamichelle-
What kind of high chair is that?
She is so precious! Two more weeks and our little boy will be here. God bless and keep posting those photos :)
its the ikea 'antilop' high chair. it rings in at a whopping $22 and had tons of positive reviews online. we like it a lot!its hard to find baby stuff that isn't covered in plaid & ruffles or some crazy bright cartoon animal pattern!
She is too precious! I love that highchair as well. I'm glad to hear you like it. :)
YUMMMMMM!!! L,cousin meg
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh my gosh, mollie! this pictures are so awesome! look like they came straight from a magazine! how did lily do with her veggies? did she like it? what a sweetie!
-lissamichelle-
What kind of high chair is that?
She is so precious! Two more weeks and our little boy will be here. God bless and keep posting those photos :)
its the ikea 'antilop' high chair. it rings in at a whopping $22 and had tons of positive reviews online. we like it a lot!
its hard to find baby stuff that isn't covered in plaid & ruffles or some crazy bright cartoon animal pattern!
She is too precious! I love that highchair as well. I'm glad to hear you like it. :)
YUMMMMMM!!!
L,
cousin meg
Post a Comment