Another great picture! Bravo! We've discussed this in the past and I wanted to let you know that I FINALLY got my XTI! YAY! I've started playing around with it but any tips that you have woudl be appreciated. I'm most interested in how you get all of these great pictures making the best use of the light!
3 comments:
What a sweet moment with your Lily. You will be so glad you captured these when she is big and grown up.
You are really getting fantastic shots of her (and your whole family)
Love this picture! So sweet.
Another great picture! Bravo!
We've discussed this in the past and I wanted to let you know that I FINALLY got my XTI! YAY! I've started playing around with it but any tips that you have woudl be appreciated. I'm most interested in how you get all of these great pictures making the best use of the light!
Post a Comment