3.19.2008

check it out!! i'm so excited :)

www.photographyinbloom.com

its a very temporary site, but it will be up until the real deal is ready. having a smarty pants husband is fun! thanks, kevin for making the site! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats.........it looks great!!!

l,
cousin meg

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

Why is it that my friends who are photographers live so far away? Augh. The site, and all of the photos, are lovely. Congrats!

Monica said...

I generally lurk on your site- I came over from the nest. But, had to tell you that your pictures are great. If I ever move back to Austin (I went to UT and miss Autin so much) I am going to have you photograph my kids! I will pass your website on to all of my friends. Good luck with your business!

K-tell said...

Jeez, you are too cute! What an incredible talent. The website is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you get this all the time, but what type of camera do you use? I just had a baby and realized it's time to upgrade to a big girl camera!

Anonymous said...

Looks great, good luck!
Also, a good resource http://www.mpix.com/