That is REALLY funny!
That's hilarious and very observant of you!
I love that in your blog you make jokes about things that cross your mind that most people wouldn't write down. Too funny!
you are so stinkin funny....Meagan
I thought that was how everyone behaved in high school............or maybe they all didn't like me either!!:)cousin meg
that was totally my bus stop in h.s.I think it had to do with the fact that it was 6:35 in the morning - nobody talks at that time.
Hilarious! I had an awesome bus stop in high school. We actually all talked to each other, but only at the bus stop, not at school. LOL
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is REALLY funny!
That's hilarious and very observant of you!
I love that in your blog you make jokes about things that cross your mind that most people wouldn't write down. Too funny!
you are so stinkin funny....
Meagan
I thought that was how everyone behaved in high school............or maybe they all didn't like me either!!:)
cousin meg
that was totally my bus stop in h.s.
I think it had to do with the fact that it was 6:35 in the morning - nobody talks at that time.
Hilarious! I had an awesome bus stop in high school. We actually all talked to each other, but only at the bus stop, not at school. LOL
Post a Comment