5.30.2008

i wish i could have heard the inner monologue of the cashier checking me out at the grocery store last night. i was buying the following:

infant motrin & tylenol
beer
pregnancy test

what a day we had around here! poor lily is SICK! she has mono AND strep throat! she is on antibiotics for the strep and mono is just a waiting game. we are on a quarantine from public places until her fever is gone for 2 days.

poor thing! she has been such a trooper. i knew she didnt feel great, but i never would have guessed it was that serious!

and no, i'm not pregnant.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh I hope Lily feels better! I had mono when I was a teenager, and it isn't fun. The doc prescribed to me lots of fluids... and surprisingly some fruit syrup (the one that comes in the little fruit cups). I'm not sure if she's old enough to have them, but it's worth a try... and they taste real good!

Hope Lily feels better quickly.

Anonymous said...

Poor Lily. I hope she feels better. It was really great meeting you fo' real on Wednesday. We'll have to do it again soon!
Cori (Catkins)

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

Mono? Who has she been kissing? Ugh. That's the pits. I'll be praying for your little Lily.