6.22.2008

there are those days that i feel that i have been divinely placed squarely where i need to be fed, and today was one of those days!

in church today as we (slowly) make our way through the book of 1 corinthians we landed on the start of chapter 6 and the discussion revolved around our call as christians when wronged or mistreated. man did i need today's sermon! i feel so much peace and i know it is my call not to react harshly and instead to endure and trust in my God.

my hope and help comes from God and i was reminded of that today. i will cast my burdens on the unshakable foundation of His love and promises.

when you do what is right and suffer for it you
patiently endure it, this finds favor with God.

1 peter 2:20

for those of you who want to hear more, check out the podcast of today's sermon once its posted at austinstone.org



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mollie,
I post one MC quite often, I read your blog because I think you are an amazingly strong women and your topics are always uplifting to me. I know that may sound crazy, trust me I am not a crazy stalker. I saw that you left MC temp. I just wanted you to know your missed! We all hope everything is okay. I know you know this already but Trush in the Lord! Hope everything goes good for you. Oh and If I lived anywhere near Austin I would def. have you take my daughters pictures. Your amazing!

Richard and Sarah said...

Hi Mollie,

I'm Staci's sister in law, Sarah, and I just wanted to let you know that this post touched my life today. You're hysterical and I try to check your blog every so often because you crack me up, take gorgeous pictures, and you love my nephew. Can't beat that. And now I just have another reason to like you. Have a good day and thanks for sharing His Truth.