what the hell, its totally synced up!
mollie - THANK YOU for the laugh this morning! showbiz rocks!
Thanks so much for the laugh!
LOL! That's great.
oh my gosh! thank you for making me laugh first thing this morning! that's way too funny!!! :)
That is HILARIOUS! I can't believe I liked those creepy animal band players so much back in the day...they're kind of creepy. lol
that's awesome! where do you find this stuff?
OMG...I LOVED showbiz when I was little!
omgosh i so remember this from those pizza joints..
I so miss Showbiz pepperoni - wish it had been this off da heezie (but the heezie didn't exist in 1984)!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
what the hell, its totally synced up!
mollie - THANK YOU for the laugh this morning! showbiz rocks!
Thanks so much for the laugh!
LOL! That's great.
oh my gosh! thank you for making me laugh first thing this morning! that's way too funny!!! :)
That is HILARIOUS! I can't believe I liked those creepy animal band players so much back in the day...they're kind of creepy. lol
that's awesome! where do you find this stuff?
OMG...I LOVED showbiz when I was little!
omgosh i so remember this from those pizza joints..
I so miss Showbiz pepperoni - wish it had been this off da heezie (but the heezie didn't exist in 1984)!!!!
Post a Comment