I got you beat - and I just have regular chick hormones to blame! ;) Just a photo of this Hallmark Keepsake ornament made me cry: http://tinyurl.com/5s2u46. Sheesh indeed.
Lipstick Jungle made me cry too. I actually screamed at Joe Bennett from my couch. Sloan had to remind me, once again, that these are not real people. Well, they are real to me!
OK - so I have no pregnancy hormones to blame for my weekly crying at Brothers & Sisters and Lipstick Jungle. Glad to know that I'm not the only one watching the crazy drama. Hope you are feeling well. Love your pics. Am taking a photography class so that I can better use my camera;)
4 comments:
I got you beat - and I just have regular chick hormones to blame! ;) Just a photo of this Hallmark Keepsake ornament made me cry: http://tinyurl.com/5s2u46. Sheesh indeed.
i cried the other day on MY birthday because i was thinking about how special the day must be for my own mom. ahhh, pregnancy!
Lipstick Jungle made me cry too. I actually screamed at Joe Bennett from my couch. Sloan had to remind me, once again, that these are not real people. Well, they are real to me!
OK - so I have no pregnancy hormones to blame for my weekly crying at Brothers & Sisters and Lipstick Jungle. Glad to know that I'm not the only one watching the crazy drama. Hope you are feeling well. Love your pics. Am taking a photography class so that I can better use my camera;)
Post a Comment