3.05.2009

sometimes a girl just needs a sussy.

sussies go way back in my family. any little unexpected gift can be properly categorized as a 'sussy'. today driving home from picking up lily at school i got stopped at a red light and used that as a sign i should take a right turn and go buy myself a necklace i've been eyeing for a few months.

i wore it out of the store. lily took one look at it and said 'tweet tweet!' i love it.

my two baby birds


you can get yours here :) they have some very precious stuff- i love it all!

3 comments:

Ali Foley Shenk said...

I was wondering if you were going to get it. :) Love it! I might have to get one myself since I don't think that I can make that. :)

Cave Momma said...

Such a sweet necklace. I very well may have to get one myself. Thanks so much for sharing!

The Riddells said...

love it! might have to copy you since i did reese's room in birds. :)