How precious!!!! She is just beautiful What did Lily think of her baby sister?
awwwwwwwww. sweet, sweet girl. i'm in love, too! precious pics.
Beautiful! Look at those long toes!
She is so beautiful. I love that Lily said owie! LOL
congrats again. would love to here more about how it is with 2. we are expecting our 2nd on 16oct.
She's adorable! Great pictures. Can't wait to see photos of Lily interacting with baby sis
she looks just like you! way too cute. -kinsey :)
Oh goodness, she is so yummy! I can't wait to meet her! I agree, I think she looks like you Mollie!
She is just gorgeous and perfect. Enjoy
look at you doing pics already!! I have that "boat/pea pod" prop thing if you want to borrow it to shoot her in.
I luv the last one!
she is perfect!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
How precious!!!! She is just beautiful What did Lily think of her baby sister?
awwwwwwwww. sweet, sweet girl. i'm in love, too! precious pics.
Beautiful! Look at those long toes!
She is so beautiful. I love that Lily said owie! LOL
congrats again. would love to here more about how it is with 2. we are expecting our 2nd on 16oct.
She's adorable! Great pictures. Can't wait to see photos of Lily interacting with baby sis
she looks just like you! way too cute. -kinsey :)
Oh goodness, she is so yummy! I can't wait to meet her! I agree, I think she looks like you Mollie!
She is just gorgeous and perfect. Enjoy
look at you doing pics already!! I have that "boat/pea pod" prop thing if you want to borrow it to shoot her in.
I luv the last one!
she is perfect!!
Post a Comment