Congratulations!! She's beautiful and I love love her name! Lily is going to be such a great big sister, and they will have such an amazing relationship!!!
She is lovely. I was expecting beautiful pics, but you really outdid yourself. I mean were you holding the camera as they pulled her out of you? Talk about multitasking! Seems to me you will be more than able to parent two little girls if you can take pictures while giving birth. I also told Stef Spurlin about your girls, so two big Kanakomo kisses from Stef and me.
She is beautiful! Congrats again. And I am like Elizabeth... are you kidding me? That first shot? Holding the camera while pushing??? Now THAT is a dedicated photographer!!!
69 comments:
congrats!!! two girls are so much fun!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Congrats on your daughter Mollie! She is beautiful!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
-okiewag from MC
congrats, congrats!!!!! another little girl!!!! lily is going to be in heaven.
still crying, by the way! :)
She is gorgeous!! Congratulations! =)
Oh Mollie! Congratulations! She is beautiful just like her big sister. All my love to you Kevin and big sister Lily!
another beautiful addition to your beautiful family! congratulations to all of you.
Congratulations! And boy are you fast. Bring on more pigtails and bows.
Congrats! Love the photos!
congrats.
Congrats Mollie!!! She's beautiful and I love love love her name!
Congratulations Mollie! She is beautiful. I'm so hapy for you and your family (I've been checking your blog all morning for an update)!
Julie
(JAC73 from Mom's Corner)
beautiful! congratulations to you and your family.
Congrats! She's beautiful!
congrats on another little girl!!! Watch out Kevin!!
btw--that was one of our names for baby #2 so of course I love it! :)
Congratulations!! She's beautiful and I love love her name! Lily is going to be such a great big sister, and they will have such an amazing relationship!!!
Congratulations!! She is gorgeous just like mommy and her sister.
Congratulations- she is absolutely gorgeous!
De-lurking to say congratulation! How exciting to meet your new daughter. I hope all goes well with Lilly and the new family adjustments!
Congratulations Mollie!!! She's beautiful! :o)
congratulations! she is beautiful!
Congrats!!!
YAY! Congratulations Mollie!!
Congrats on your new baby girl! She's beautiful! Her and Lily will have a blast together!
Oh my gosh...she is beautiful!
Congratulations to you and your family!!!! YAY! :)
Congratulations on your 2nd beautiful baby girl!
Oh Mollie she's beautiful!! What a perfect addition to your family!! Congrats to you all!!
congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Mollie, she's beautiful!
She's beautiful. I got chill bumps when I opened the post. Congratulations!
Yay for sisters! Thanks for sharing the wonerful pics of your new addition!!!
Colleen
(cali14243 from mc)
Congratulations! Beautiful name for a beautiful girl! Much happiness to your family of four
Congrats, Mollie! She's beautiful!
Congrats Mollie & Kevin. She's beautiful!
(Karen11773 from Mom's Corner)
She's beautiful, CONGRATS!!
Congratulations!! Love her name, she looks just like you in the last picture :)
Congrats Mollie! She is precious :) God bless you and your family!
Congrats Mollie!! 2 girls are so much fun, you will love it!! Shes beautiful!
Congratulations, she is beautiful and Lily will have so much fun with a little sister!
YAY! Congratulations! I'm avid reader of your blog and have been excited so for you! What a lovely addition to a beautiful family. Best wishes!
Congrats!! What a sweet little bundle of joy!
This means there's always round three to try for a boy! :D
$20.00 bucks says her and Lily will look like twins growing up!!
I am coming out of lurking to say congrats, she is beautiful!
she is gorgeous. i'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet miss genevieve!!
Congrads!! What a beautiful little addition to your family.
Paula22 (from MC)
I have always been a lurker on your blog, but I must say that she is just beautiful! Congratulations to your family!!!
congratulations mollie :)
Congratulations! The girls are going to be best friends. I adored having a little sister.
De lurking to say how excited I am for you guys. She is beautiful and I love the name. BTW, the first picture is amazing. It made weepy in a good way!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Sisters are so much fun!
Congratulations! Welcome to the world and your fun family Genevieve!
Gorgeous! Congratulations on the newest beautiful addition to your already ridiculously gorgeous little family!
Another de-lurker! Congratulations on the new addition to your beautiful family!
Congratulations! She is just beautiful!
Congrats, she's lovely :o)
stacy and i thought of your family today knowing that your baby was entering the world. i am so happy for you! she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!
Congratulations, she's beautiful!
She is lovely. I was expecting beautiful pics, but you really outdid yourself. I mean were you holding the camera as they pulled her out of you? Talk about multitasking! Seems to me you will be more than able to parent two little girls if you can take pictures while giving birth. I also told Stef Spurlin about your girls, so two big Kanakomo kisses from Stef and me.
Congratulations! I love the name Genevieve!
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! What a lovely name!
Oh Mollie....she is gorgeous, just like Mommy and big sis. Congratulations and all God's blessings on your family of four.
Congrats Mollie! I love her name! She looks like you!
She is absolutely beautiful!!!
Congratulations!
Enjoy your little girls and God Bless you!
She is gorgeous! De-lurking to say Congrats all the way from South Africa!
Also sending congrats from South Africa. She's gorgeous. Hope mommy is doing well too.
Mollie, Kevin & Lilikins,
Congratulations on the newbie baby, Genevieve. Loving her name and I can already see a little Lily in Miss Genevieve.
Welcome to the world little one... you found a wonderful family.
Lily... Congratulations on being a big sister!
Much love,
Glenda
Congratulations on another beautiful daughter. She looks like Lily! How fun:)
what beautiful girls you have...Congrats!
She is beautiful! Congrats again. And I am like Elizabeth... are you kidding me? That first shot? Holding the camera while pushing??? Now THAT is a dedicated photographer!!!
Post a Comment