Wow, three girls! That's a whole lotta estrogen in one house! I hope your husband is up for it. ;-) Congratulations! I'm sure they'll all be best friends!
used to know you from the nest back when we were pg with our firsts. now, i have three girls under the age of three. you are going to LOVE having three daughters!!!!! congratulations and blessings!
13 comments:
Congrats on the extra sugar and spice coming to the family! I love how you were so sure...and right on.
This is such a cute picture! Congrats!
Just one more foxy lady for Kevin's harem : )
yay!
I'll start praying they elope. you should do some Vegas wedding shoots just to make it seem more attractive. CONGRATS!!!!!
I am sooo happy for you! That is amazing news!! Any girls names yet?
Pink, PInk, PINk, PINK!!! Yay!!! Congrats Mollie, so happy for you!
Wow, three girls! That's a whole lotta estrogen in one house! I hope your husband is up for it. ;-) Congratulations! I'm sure they'll all be best friends!
Congrats! Poor Charlie... :)
You make some of the most beautiful girls on the planet so I know this one will be a beauty, too. Congratulations!
Congrats!!
used to know you from the nest back when we were pg with our firsts. now, i have three girls under the age of three. you are going to LOVE having three daughters!!!!! congratulations and blessings!
Congratulations!! Great picture :-)
Post a Comment