more pics. i seriously need a 12 step program to stop taking so many pictures of my child. thankfully i've coerced a few of the girls in my bible study to let me take pictures of their kids/families to get some good practice.
enjoy :)
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She really must be the most photographed child in the world other than Suri Cruise and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt!!! She is such a pretty girl. I'd be thrilled for my girls to be your subjects sometime when you come in town!!! Speaking of, when are you coming in town?
I have been a lurker for a while and I have enjoyed reading about your little one. Your posts are so witty and seriously I laugh out loud the majority of the time. :)
The photo of Lilly in the chair looks professional. You do such a good job!
These are really gorgeous! I just can't get over your talent. You have a gift. And a unique perspective--much better than most professionals I've seen. mbear
I'm a lurker and love your blog and these pictures are great - your photography keeps getting better and better! Are you thinking about going into business as a children's photographer? - if not you should. I also love the new layout of your page!
8 comments:
She really must be the most photographed child in the world other than Suri Cruise and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt!!! She is such a pretty girl. I'd be thrilled for my girls to be your subjects sometime when you come in town!!! Speaking of, when are you coming in town?
--Murff
those are great mollie!!! i need to take some more of dillon now! :)
I have been a lurker for a while and I have enjoyed reading about your little one. Your posts are so witty and seriously I laugh out loud the majority of the time. :)
The photo of Lilly in the chair looks professional. You do such a good job!
These are really gorgeous! I just can't get over your talent. You have a gift. And a unique perspective--much better than most professionals I've seen.
mbear
I feel the same way about taking pictures of Cormac! You do such a great job! Lily is gorgeous!
DayDay
I'm a lurker and love your blog and these pictures are great - your photography keeps getting better and better! Are you thinking about going into business as a children's photographer? - if not you should. I also love the new layout of your page!
I'm a Nestie and was looking through your awesome blog!! I LOVE the pics of your little girl. You are SUPER talented.
These are really good! I love the chair!
Post a Comment