8.20.2008

i'm not sure i want to know what they are adding to my apple juice to make it last 1001 years...

talk about preservatives! :)

8 comments:

BeeMom said...

Too funny! New reader here, I happened upon your blog and saw we have the same first name! Your daughter is beautiful, looks just like my niece, who was also born in July!

Mollie

CindyLouK said...

Too funny! New to your blog! I also have to Boxers and a little one that is turning one next week. Your daughter is gorgeous! I wish I lived closer...I love your photographs! You have an awesome talent!

Anonymous said...

i think it's supposed to mean July 30 2009!

mollie said...

well, yes, but where would be the fun in that?!! :)

Trina Scanapico said...

OMG! Too funny!

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

I think this may be a tie with your Obama Goonies post as to second funniest blog post ever. My favorite is still the one of the kids at the bus stop. It is one of those things I think about randomly and just start laughing.

Ali Foley Shenk said...

Ditto about the bus stop one being my fave, but this is pretty funny too. I think you should write a letter to the company. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hehe I hope its July 30th 2009, if not Im off the apple juice :P