Does this mean you are having a boy? If so, I must have missed that post!I love the print, though!
I thought the same thing too...I must have missed a post.
does the fact that the nursery is teal mean its a boy? no! that secret is still safely held by kevin. the nursery will be teal and white regardless of boy/girl :)
I see. :) Will the big reveal be at the birth, or are you and K just waiting for a special time to open the envelope together?We are expecting our first and we have chosen (to many people's dismay) to not find out the sex.Oh, and I think you need a ticker on here! :)
thanks for sharing this shop - they have great stuff! i LOVE this print - had to buy one :) might have to get the 'daily bread' one too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Does this mean you are having a boy? If so, I must have missed that post!
I love the print, though!
I thought the same thing too...I must have missed a post.
does the fact that the nursery is teal mean its a boy? no! that secret is still safely held by kevin. the nursery will be teal and white regardless of boy/girl :)
I see. :) Will the big reveal be at the birth, or are you and K just waiting for a special time to open the envelope together?
We are expecting our first and we have chosen (to many people's dismay) to not find out the sex.
Oh, and I think you need a ticker on here! :)
thanks for sharing this shop - they have great stuff! i LOVE this print - had to buy one :)
might have to get the 'daily bread' one too!
Post a Comment