throw me a bone. no really.
does anyone out there have the rhyme or reason to why my child whines constantly when i am in the room? she can be having a perfectly wonderful moment with kevin and as soon as she sees me in the room, its 'mommy.... mommy... mama.... ugh.... ugh.... mommy'. and if i try to leave the room? cue the waterworks!!
what in the WORLD is this about?! does it ever end? am i somehow causing her to be more needy around me? hellllllp!
4 comments:
That is called a stage. Do not worry, they grow out of it. Olivia went through the same thing. It's the attachment thing, it happens about 18 months or so and sometimes later on. Also feeling badly makes it worse. I am sorry - just don't give in - I hate to say that - just letting her have little mini tantrums and going about your business will curb that a little.....sorry, hang in there - Meagan
it's a stage and will lessen and intensify and go back and forth for awhile. my three and four year olds still do it when they are tired. good luck!
cristi
It is called mommities! My little one is month younger than Lily and is going through the same phase. It can be soooooooo frustrating. When I am in the kitchen doing something at the counter, Tanner will stand between my legs, and reach up and start yelling mommy, mommy, mommmmmyyyyyy.
We're going through the same stage. I feel like I've grown a Hannah tumor on my left hip. Thanks to all of the carrying, I've aggravated my SI joint, again. Boo. I hope for my hip's sake this phase passes quickly.
Post a Comment