1.27.2009

i just got my print from etsy for the kitchen and i love it!! its 16x20 and i wish it was even bigger!

1

if you look carefully you can see a silver sparkly puma in the chair on bottom right. haha :)

hats off to persimmon and pink for their cute etsy shop!

since i inadvertently ordered it a little small for the full wall, i think i'm going to make digital silhouettes of kevin, me, lily, and baby all in fun colors to frame on either side of the print. i learned to do this today and this is my first try at lily:

4 comments:

CindyLouK said...

Inquiring minds want to know...how to make digital silhouettes?

Cindy Matejka said...

Me too, do you use the masking tool in Photoshop? :) I want to do one of Matthew. Thanks :)

The Writer Chic said...

Oh Mollie, how cute! Love the art and the pic of Lily!

Denae said...

oooh...I love the kitchen print! I may have to get one of those.