So cute! Besides being THE cutest little girl in the world, her momma is a great photographer! I showed my husband these pictures in an attempt to win my "argument" for my need for a tabletop/portable studio and he almost agrees now...but he did say "Wow - those pictures are great! No offense babe but this girl is way out of your league" ....ummm DUH!!
7 comments:
oh my cuteness overload!!!
SO cute. The tutu, the cookie, the pigtails. It's just cheating. Can't do these things with boys : )
She is so adorable. I love that last one. :)
I love the pigtails. Absolutely adorable!
You must enter her in the beautiful baby contest on live with regis and kelly. i think she would take the prize!!!
So cute! Besides being THE cutest little girl in the world, her momma is a great photographer! I showed my husband these pictures in an attempt to win my "argument" for my need for a tabletop/portable studio and he almost agrees now...but he did say "Wow - those pictures are great! No offense babe but this girl is way out of your league"
....ummm DUH!!
Great pictures - thanks for sharing!
simply adorable.
Post a Comment