10.31.2007

in honor of my 30th halloween, pictures of us circa 1982


mollie as raggedy ann


kevin as perseus


you gotta love the long lost art of homemade costumes!

ps. don't get me started on what 4 year old knows who perseus is and furthermore actually wants to be perseus for halloween. anyone else find that bizarre? he is too cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

-Court & Chris

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics!!!:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!:)

l,
cousin meg

Anonymous said...

hope your 30th was the best birthday yet!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Mollie! And btw...Kevin and I might have been the nerdiest kids on the planet. I dressed up as Gandhi for halloween when I was 8, and was all kinds of pissed when people greeted me at the door with "oh, what a cute little old man." I was like, "I'm Gandhi, Bitch!" :)

Kevin said...

the real question is who does NOT know who perseus is?

Perseus

Anonymous said...

i guess i could look it up, but i DO know who raggedy ann is!! vicki