Too cute. I love that she's holding a pile of grass in one picture. We've taught Hannah to say "Awwwwww" when she hugs everything. It's really funny to see her "hug" her spoon, shoe, remote, etc and say "Awwwwwwwww".
Oh my gosh! Lilly is getting so big and walking now. I found your personal blog through your professional blog. Hope you are doing well. Sincerely, Christa Gregg from Mom2Mom at the Austin Stone.
5 comments:
Joey has that same ball and loves it!! What a precious picture of Lily hugging the pumpkin...I might try to get Joey to do that this weekend. :)
seriously she's too precious. i love the ones of her hugging the ball! tooo dang cute!
Too cute. I love that she's holding a pile of grass in one picture. We've taught Hannah to say "Awwwwww" when she hugs everything. It's really funny to see her "hug" her spoon, shoe, remote, etc and say "Awwwwwwwww".
Oh my gosh! Lilly is getting so big and walking now. I found your personal blog through your professional blog. Hope you are doing well. Sincerely,
Christa Gregg from Mom2Mom at the Austin Stone.
Her eyes and smile are just so cute.
Post a Comment