I got up today SO motivated to go see Santa and Chris refuses to take the kids with me- he says Aidric will scream and cry. Ummm, yes, I know that. That is what Santa pictures look like when you are 18 months. Love it =)
Our mall had the snowglobe theme too and our picture went about as well as yours. I love the snow fall picture and the shot you took of her in front of the xmas tree below is gorgeous. Hope you and your family have a great one.
5 comments:
I got up today SO motivated to go see Santa and Chris refuses to take the kids with me- he says Aidric will scream and cry. Ummm, yes, I know that. That is what Santa pictures look like when you are 18 months. Love it =)
The last picture with her and the snow is just beautiful. Looks like it came out of a magazine!
HAHAHA! These pictures are perfect! Love them!
Our mall had the snowglobe theme too and our picture went about as well as yours. I love the snow fall picture and the shot you took of her in front of the xmas tree below is gorgeous. Hope you and your family have a great one.
Is that the Willowbend Santa!? We saw him, too. The snow pic is gorgeous!
Post a Comment