9.03.2008

she's onto me....

yesterday was lily's first day of 'preschool'. she was very excited to be there and walked in all by herself... until she realized i wasn't staying with her.

i came back 4.5 hours later to a red-eyed, snotty-nosed, very very tired lily.

today i dropped her off at the gym so i could workout and an hour later i was paged over the intercom to come collect my red-eyed, snotty-nosed child who apparently thought i was leaving for 4.5 hours again.

we go back to preschool tomorrow... wish me luck!

and for your viewing pleasure, the 'before' photos. ;)

firstday

firstday2

5 comments:

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are darling. It has only just begun. She will survive and so will you. Believe me.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Good luck tomorrow! I do the same thing with Joey next week. I'll be asking for luck then!
-Melanie (MelaniLynne)

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! adorable shoes, too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is such a big girl! You sure she isn't 2 or 3? LOL! I want some after pics...