Too cute!!!! we actually have that coat - how funny that they are matching! Lily is so adorable!!! I love the piggies!Meagan
Would you mind terrible moving to Georgia so that you can be my personal photographer? :)
Mollie I just love your photography. :) Question: What kind of cameras are you presently using?
hey carolyn! all the pics on this blog and my photography blog are taken with a canon 5D :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute!!!! we actually have that coat - how funny that they are matching! Lily is so adorable!!! I love the piggies!
Meagan
Would you mind terrible moving to Georgia so that you can be my personal photographer? :)
Mollie I just love your photography. :) Question: What kind of cameras are you presently using?
hey carolyn! all the pics on this blog and my photography blog are taken with a canon 5D :)
Post a Comment