poor lily- she looks so betrayed and confused!
Sometimes there are perks to your being so far away--like I can totally steal your Christmas card picture idea! Lily is too cute.
Oh man. It's Cindy Lou Whoo. I love it!!!meg
She is just puzzled. Saying, "Mommy, did you really just take my only source of joy in this world?!"
We have just started to experience this look this past month with Allison, and then the bottom lip goes out and it's all over from there. TOO CUTE!!!
She is OUT OF CONTROL cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
poor lily- she looks so betrayed and confused!
Sometimes there are perks to your being so far away--like I can totally steal your Christmas card picture idea! Lily is too cute.
Oh man. It's Cindy Lou Whoo. I love it!!!
meg
She is just puzzled. Saying, "Mommy, did you really just take my only source of joy in this world?!"
We have just started to experience this look this past month with Allison, and then the bottom lip goes out and it's all over from there. TOO CUTE!!!
She is OUT OF CONTROL cute!
Post a Comment