9.03.2010

one lovely side effect of being a donovan is the curse of fits of laughter that really come from nowhere. once you hear another donovan in the act, you join in and eventually you all have sore sides and are out of breath and no one is sure why or how it all started.

i went in to get eve out of her bed after naps and was recording her because i think its funny that after a full 3 hours in her crib she still doesn't really want to get out. she is such a cuddle bug.

what happened instead was a fit of laughter that reminded me she really is half donovan :)


(excuse my snake noise about halfway through- its kinda scary sounding! ha!)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is so cute! I love the sound of her little laugh.

K-tell said...

Ohhhhh my gosh, that had me laughing... and then crying! So sweet.

Erin Ivey said...

best 2 minutes of my entire day!

klp said...

giggles. eve is adorable. i am having just as much fun listening to her as i am envisioning you trying to hold in your laughter, tears streaming down your face, so that we could hear her. no wonder she was laughing!! hahaha...