i'm not sure 'four's company' has quite the same ring to it, but i'm sure we'll figure something out :)
and no, there aren't two of them... that's the yolk sac on the left. it about gave me a heart attack! the official due date is april 23... our 4 year wedding anniversary!
29 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh, Congratulations Mollie! From -Craigsjen-
congrats mollie! so happy for you !! and btw, i love reading your blog and seeing your amazing pics! thanks for sharing... --andrea (lilyrose, owensmom from the nest, mc)
Hi Molly~ I don't remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but Congratulations. What exciting news!! Lily is just adorable! Tell Kevin that I said hello! ~Emily
Congratulations, Mollie!! I've been following your blog for months now and thought it was time to "out myself". I love the sweet pictures of your family, which will soon become a foursome!
29 comments:
Oh my gosh, Congratulations Mollie! From -Craigsjen-
Congratulations!!
Congrats again Mollie : ) Lily will be a wonderful big sister!
Congrats Mollie and Kevin! I'd love to watch another sweet Burpo!
Congrats!
About time you make the BIG announcment. I have had to keep my mouth shut.......its so hard. Congrats to the new baby.
Cousin Meg
Yea!!!! Oh what fun that will be. We are excited for you THREE!!!
CONGRATS !!!!!
congrats mollie! so happy for you !! and btw, i love reading your blog and seeing your amazing pics! thanks for sharing...
--andrea (lilyrose, owensmom from the nest, mc)
congrates Mollie! -mrspnut-
Wow!! Congrats :)
Congratulations! So happy for you
Congrats! Lily is going to be a great big sister! :)
Congrats Mollie!
-MelaniLynne
Was wondering when you'd announce it. :) Woo hoo!!
congratulations!
Congrats Mollie!
Love,
Cristi
This is such a blessing, many congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Mollie!
Congratulations!! I'm due on April 29th myself. :)
I'm sure this baby will be just as beautiful as Lily.
Blessings,
Erin
Congrats Mollie! Lily is going to be the cutest big sister!
Congratulations!!!
I am closet reader of your blog--- from off thenest.com....anyhow, I am also expecting with our first on April 15th!
Awww, congrats!!!!! I can't wait to see what gorgeous creation you cook up next, hehe:)
OMG....congrats!
Well, congratulations! H&H 9 wonderful months.
Hi Molly~
I don't remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but Congratulations. What exciting news!! Lily is just adorable!
Tell Kevin that I said hello!
~Emily
Congratulations!! Lily is so stinking cute...I'm sure another one will be even cuter! I'm so excited for you!
You'll figure out a good name...you have 9 months!
Congratulations, Mollie!! I've been following your blog for months now and thought it was time to "out myself". I love the sweet pictures of your family, which will soon become a foursome!
Is this two under two? Congrats!!
Post a Comment