9.04.2011

happy (almost) labor day! i will be celebrating by torturing myself with a triathlon and recovering solo while kevin heads on an afternoon business trip. perhaps you are now saying to yourself 'what was she thinking?'. i assure you that you are not alone in those thoughts.

in a surprising turn of events the forecasted high for the day is an entire 20 degrees cooler than just last week. can i get an 'amen'??

after telling lily about the race that i'm doing i have been barraged by questions such as 'who is going to say 'ready, set, go'? and 'are you going to win?' and of course 'why aren't you going to win?'

i'm excited that kevin and lily will be there to see me huff and puff my way across the finish line. almost so much so that it eclipses my annoyance about being photographed in spandex.

i'll report back after the race. wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!
Alissa

nanann said...

We're planning on going down and just being some random cheerleaders to a bunch of people we don't know, but now I know somebody! Best of luck!