9.24.2011

a week ago we had our annual college girls reunion- now affectionately dubbed 'moms gone mild'. it was all kinds of awesome. eleven of us in total, we laughed, we cried, we laughed some more.

two days with no kids, no husbands, no distractions. just us talking about old stories and sharing new ones. it really is a gift to have time for us to reconnect and remember that no matter what life throws our way we have each other. these are the kind of friends that you might not be able to talk to for months at a time and when you do, it is as though no time has passed.

most of the weekend one or more of us looked like this at any given time:



i left the weekend feeling refreshed, like myself, and actually looking forward to seeing my littles and kevin. when i walked in the door and eve saw me, she reached her arms out and clasped her fists over and over as though to say 'let me get a hold of you!' it was a great feeling!

to my sweet friends- thank you. i love you.

1 comment:

mandie lane said...

What a blessing to have those friends. I feel the same way about my college girlfriends and our gtgs. Good for you, Mollie!