2.22.2013

as life returns to normal (thank god.  literally). i wanted to share this sweet sentiment a friend wrote about this whole crazy accident.

"The terribleness and glorious-ness that can happen in a single week is truly staggering. We've all learned so much from this accident, but here is what I'm focusing on this morning:
I cannot fool myself with the sometimes mundane feeling of my days. There are no ordinary days on this earth. The truth is, on any given day, somewhere within one square mile of my given location, someone is having an extraordinary day; either tragic or brilliant. This means I have an opportunity to either help someone in need, to celebrate something wonderful, or to witness an actual miracle. Every single blessed day. I just need to pay closer attention. Thank you, Eve Burpo.
"

No comments: