3.17.2009

a sad day. its a sad day indeed when you have to whip out a bra extender because your rib cage is busting the limits of your largest bra, which is already 2 inches wider than your normal size.

at least i'm still in denial about how big these suckers are gonna get in a few more weeks. i have the distinct memory of calling my mom into my room about 4 days post-partum with lily and saying LOOK HOW BIG THEY ARE! while naked and having my well-endowed mother nod her head in astonished agreement.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Phillips said...

When Henry was about a week old, Sloan looked at me and said, "I know they serve a purpose, but your boobs kind of frighten me. The are as big as a soap star's head." Combine that with the fact he liked to grab them and shout "Milkshake!"--it was not my favorite part of early mommydom.

Lisa said...

Ha ha! Oh what we have to look forward to! Mine are gearing up, as well, and I cringe because I know what is ahead! :)

The Bowens said...

Ha!

Anonymous said...

i am so jealous. i haven't had big boobs for a day, even pregnant. dangit i missed that train altogether.
Meagan

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous - I have not ever had big boobs - ever - even pregnant and nursing. Meagan

Jennifer said...

I always know I'll find a good chuckle when I come to your blog, Mollie!