12.08.2010

let me set the stage. ruby and tess' first birthday party. lovely cookies & milk theme, lots of friends and family celebrating. ruby and tess starting to get a tad tired...

i walk by tess in the kitchen being held by my sister's best friend and it happens. she reaches her arms out for ME and lunges in my direction. SWEET VICTORY!! tess loves me!!! tess knows who her aunt mollie is and wants ME to hold her when she is overwhelmed.

it happened two other times during the party, once even when being held by her GaGa (my mom). i mean i don't want to brag or anything, but tess thinks i'm pretty darn cool. :) what a great moment for an aunt!!

and just in case you haven't ventured over to the photo blog- please go see their adorable cake smash and birthday pictures. i know i am biased but there is some serious cuteness going on over there :) http://www.bloomaustin.com/blog/

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a cute story and even cuter babies. My gosh they are beautiful. Just wanted to let you know Im thinking of you as your due date approaches. I wish you the best of luck and I cant wait to see pics and hear the name!

erin said...

now, you know how i have felt for 3 years with miss lily pants!

Whitney said...

ooh, they are lovin' that cake! so cute...