3.13.2011

we headed to the rodeo today! i kid you not, i heard lily shriek with joy at least 30 times and she had a giant smile plastered on her face the entire time. it should also go without saying that she chose her attire for the day about a week ago when i mentioned we would hopefully be attending the rodeo soon.

having kids has been a crazy trip so far, but getting to do 'firsts' with your litte ones really is the icing on the cake. today was lily and eve's first ferris wheel with daddy and their first merry-go-round with me. it was a fabulous day all around.

this weekend we also inherited a killer wooden swing/playset for our backyard via a friend of my sister's and that deserves a whole post of its own. i'll share more once its up in our backyard and i can get some pictures. trust me, you will need pictures to go along with this story.

and speaking of pictures- here are a few from today, more on flikr





5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the look of sheer joy on Lily's face. Looks like you all had a blast. I do like the Facebook updates, especially when I don't see them for awhile. They change so quickly!

Cindy said...

Miss Lily's outfit is the coolest! We did our first "monster truck" jam the other week with our little guy...you're right, the delight on his face will stay in my mind the rest of my life. Ringling Bros. circus is next in April :) Blessings sweetie!

The House That We Built said...

hi there! off topic: i know you mentioned that you're not on facebook right now - so I bet you're not ACTUALLY posting the "OMG look what Miley Circus did..." link?? I think you've been hacked!

Anonymous said...

Love the look of pure JOY on Lily's face in these pics - and the outift is PERFECT (Eve, of course, looks great too, just more introvertedly so - rock on middle children!)

Lissa Michelle said...

GREAT pictures! what a fun day!