9.27.2009

i get lots of comments and emails about my camera equipment, so i've added a list on the right of what is currently in my camera bag! i'll add to it as it grows and changes, but hopefully the list is pretty complete for now.

i've toyed with the idea of getting into some off-camera flash and i'd really like to add an 85mm to the list at some point. for now i'm very comfortable with the equipment i have and get consistent, wonderful results from them! i'm definitely a canon girl and that won't be changing anytime soon!

i will still try to answer individual questions as time and life allow, but for now hopefully this will be helpful to a few of you :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the info! What color seamless paper do you recommend?

Sarah said...

You do get consistent, wonderful results! I've definitely been playing the "guess which lens" game while looking at your blog; I need some way to decide which lens I want next, right? Thanks for the inside info :)

mollie said...

i don't use seamless often, but my favorites are gray and cream!